|previous | up | next|
|H4 Headlight Bulb Conversion, Scout, Scout II, 60s 70s Pickup Travelall |
E-mail this product to a friend
H4 Headlight Conversion HC1000, Scout, Scout II, 60s 70s Pickup Travelall
HEADLIGHT CONVERSIONS ARE SOLD AS A PAIR.
Conversion headlamps are designed to replace your OEM issued sealed beam headlights providing you with a much safer night time driving experience.
This headlight set is a direct replacement for your stock headlights in your Scout 80/800, Scout II, pickup, and Travelall.
If you have a hard time seeing clearly at night with your stock dim yellow headlights, this upgrade is what you need. These conversion headlamps will provide you with a whiter and brighter light output allowing you better vision in the fog, rain, snow, and night time driving conditions.
- 60% brighter than conventional sealed beam headlamps
- H4 60/55 watt bulbs are replaceable
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a complex multi surface reflector that produces a wider beam pattern
- Unbreakable clear polycarbonate lens
- Gortex® breather allows heat to escape while keeping moisture out of the lamp assembly
- Lamp assembly can handle off-road bulbs up to 130 watts
- Easy drop fit installation with no additional wiring needed
Simply unscrew the headlamp bezel, remove and unplug your old sealed beam headlamp and replace them with these. It's that easy!
This street legal DOT approved/SAE certified set includes two complete headlamp assemblies with bulbs already installed, ready to plug into your vehicle.
The best safety upgrade for you and your family!
We can not remove or exchange the DOT approved bulbs for this kit. Higher wattage bulbs are sold separately and are for off-road use only. To be installed by the customer.
|1979 Down Round (PAIR)|
|1980 Square (PAIR)|